Women’s leadership course
Our purpose is clear: to inspire future cultures where EVERYONE can thrive, realise their full potential and contribute whole heartedly to business growth.
Our 3 month women in leadership course is a recognition of the very specific barriers that women face in the modern business environment. It creates a safe space to discuss and find ways to overcome them, through discovering their own leadership style early in their careers. We equip participants with intrinsic confidence, resilience and the communication and influencing skills that will allow them to grow, and ultimately lead in service to your business.
Our leadership development programme will help support your best female talent, unlocking potential that may otherwise stay hidden. It will also limit the self-elimination of diverse talent many businesses are experiencing. Increasing the gender diversity of your workforce at the point of entry is just the start. For women to thrive they need bespoke career development and support.Speak with the team 📆 Call us 📞
Leadership development program
Whether you’re striving to address gender imbalances in the boardroom or if you want to see more women succeed in leadership and other management levels, our women in leadership course recognises the complexity of the problem and the importance of the whole-hearted buy-in of your entire business. This is not a tick-box and it’s important that we partner with businesses that are fully committed.
We’ll not only inspire and embolden the women in your organisation but your business as a whole.
Our women’s leadership program will:
- Diversify your future leadership – Identify your future senior leaders and provide them with the skills and support they need to be ready to step up, securing
succession planning and gender diversity at the top of your organisation
- Develop A leadership cohort that understands the power of purpose and culture – we teach a combination of purpose led and servant leadership to embed a culture of proactivity, accountability and generosity in service to each other and your organisational goals
- Futureproof your female stars – The Academy will equip participants with increased confidence, resilience, communication and influencing skills in readiness to lead
themselves, their teams and the wider business
Participants will benefit from:
1. UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT MEANS TO LEAD
- Awareness and knowledge of relatable theories of leadership and communication, allowing participants to reflect upon their own strengths and development areas and focus on their individual purpose at an early stage in their leadership journey
2. EXPERT SUPPORT
- Access to The Speakers’ Gym leadership and communication experts and practitioners. One-to-one coaching sessions afford participants the opportunity to reflect upon the masterclass content and their own personal learnings in a confidential environment.
3. EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING AND IMMEDIATE APPLICATION
- The Academy is designed to be highly interactive and participants will get the opportunity to put their new skills into practice in a series of activities including role plays and the collaborative project.
4. PEER SUPPORT AND NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
- A safe, facilitated space to share experiences freely with each other and lay the foundations of an internal network of peer-to-peer support and business development. Organised social events throughout the three month course will strengthen social and professional ties.
Using change management consultancy to empower women
Why do women need to do leadership training? For the same reason that men do. However, there are a number of very specific barriers that women have faced, historically, and continue to face in the modern business environment. There isn’t space to delve into the full complexity of the issues here, but rest assured, we have years of research behind us and a passion to get this right. By supporting female talent now, you’ll unlock potential that may otherwise stay hidden and limit the self-elimination of diverse talent that many businesses are experiencing.
Our executive coaching methods seek to make a telling, positive contribution to this problem encouraging businesses to embrace inclusive leadership in a positively disruptive way. The leadership development programme will empower the women in your company by developing their intrinsic confidence, resilience, growth mindset and leadership skills. We simply won’t work with any organisations that are not fully supportive or intolerant to change.
How it works
This 3 month Academy is a recognition of the very specific barriers that women face in the modern business environment. We equip participants with intrinsic confidence, resilience and the communication and influencing skills that will allow them to grow, and ultimately lead in service to your business. Specifically:
- Group Masterclasses – Share key leadership concepts and stress test your new skills through practical activities
- Individual Coaching – We’ll guide and support you through our leadership curriculum with 6 sessions tailored to your specific needs. These sessions are also an opportunity to delve into some of the challenges that arise at the Masterclasses
- Collaborative Project – You’ll work together on a collaborative practical project, to be agreed with your business in advance. We’ll work with you to ensure it’s just right.
- Social Events – Once a month you’ll connect in a less formal setting to hear from an inspirational guest speaker and share challenges, learning, frustrations, and ambitions with your fellow participants.
What Our Clients Say
The Speakers’ Gym is like the iPhone. You don’t realise you need it until you have it, and then you can’t live without it.
Magda Gonzalez, Group CFO, Monex Europe
It was completely practical and the open-forum feedback was so valuable. You created a safe environment for everyone to learn. Thank you!
Nicola Koronka, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Missive
I was recommended by a friend who works in the same sector to contact The Speakers’ Gym to help me with my presentation delivery skills and I have not been disappointed with the results. Chris and Jonny work with you to provide bespoke training for your goals and needs. They are highly professional and make you feel at ease from the first minute the first session begins. I would highly recommend them to those who have a role which involves public speaking!
Julia Peake,Technical Development Manager, Sanlam
It has challenged both my thinking and approach and I will be sure to keep The Speakers’ Gym ‘fireworks’ readily available on my desk to refer to when not only presenting but also when needed through everyday management.
Liz Paradine – Chief Operations Manager - 7iM
Transact first engaged with The Speaker Gym late in 2018 where Chris & Jonny made a concerted effort to get under the skin of our business and understand how they could best help us hone our presentational and empathetic skills. The resulting sessions were hugely helpful giving my team plenty of opportunity to practice and also benefit from a great deal of feedback, not just from Chris & Jonny but by including the rest of the Transact team in the feedback and group learning too. I would highly recommend The Speakers Gym
Glen Sweet, Head of Sales, Transact
Working with The Speakers’ Gym has been fantastic. We knew what we wanted to say and who we wanted to speak to, so all we needed was technique. Or so we thought. Chris and Jonny helped us to understand the key elements of communication, through a structured process. We now think about communication in a completely different way. There’s a line they gave us that now resonates in my head, every time I write or talk to someone about what we do. We feel we’ve met two great guys and they’ve become an important part of us, our story and how we tell it to others.
Thomas Skinner, Founder, Barnaby Cecil Financial Planning
The impact of The Speakers’ Gym™ at Mako can only be described as transformational. Over a three month period, they helped transition a group of individuals into a highly collaborative and consultative leadership team. Chris and Jonny have a unique ability to connect individuals with their true purpose, driving them towards self-reflection and ultimately growth. Overall the entire experience of working with them has been a pleasure and I am deeply grateful for their impact. They more than surpassed my expectations and I look forward to working with them again in the future!
Trystan Morgan-Schauer, CEO, Mako
We engaged The Speakers’ Gym to provide us with clarity and direction in the look, feel and messaging of the Worldmaker brand in preparation for our official launch. From start to finish, the process has been truly collaborative. They worked with the expertise and experience in our team to create branding that truly represents who we are and what we represent, whilst moving us into a more modern, expressive space – which was our desire. We know that we’re in great hands with The Speakers’ Gym. We’ll certainly be continuing to work with them
Mollie Marti, CEO, Worldmaker International
They first took the time to understand our brief and delivered the programme incorporating our culture and brand throughout. They were thought provoking and their unique techniques very well received.
Mairi Cameron, Learning Manager, Nucleus Financial
The Speakers’ Gym gave me the skills and confidence to be my normal self whilst speaking and facilitating. They took the anxiety out of public speaking and gave me practical tools to prepare for and manage public engagements. They also helped me to engage more meaningfully with my clients, for which I am thankful. Highly recommend them.
Matthew Marais, Director, Vertus Capital
I found the sessions to be a revelation, and I wish I had known some of the techniques sooner. It has completely changed my mindset and focused me in on the needs of the audience. With that, the ability to achieve those aspirations has come more naturally. There is always room for improvement, and I will definitely be revisiting The Speakers’ Gym for a refresher from time to time.
Kelly Devlin, Wealth Management Consultant - St. James’s Place Wealth Management
The Speakers’ Gym: supercharging women’s leadership since 2018
Are you ready to make a purposeful change? If you feel like your company would benefit from enrolling on our women’s leadership coaching program then we’d love to hear from and partner with you.0203 963 1171 📞